Eternity


 At the end, the sound meets with dance and  a painting is born.

 


The Heart Painting:  Size 2x1meter


TO ME in 2013-14:



With a curiosity and a want to see my HOW MANY (3-4-5) dimensional thought patterns and intentions on a canvas as 2-dimensional paint marks had been haunting me when I was practicing my tai-chi in my studio on a cold February evening in 2012.

Tai-Chi Warrior 2x1 meter
I stepped over a piece of board, poured some paints on it and carried on doing my ta-chi session. Since then my feet have been in many paint splashes across the world.
Each painting is a map of intentions set, a non-verbal dialog. I feel as if my body is a brush of a calligrapher and I move with the breath.
The calligrapher is the designer of the system and it is so vivid as the raw, primal force which can be connected through rituals.




A Shaman performs the ritual with paint, sound and dance to connect with the calligrapher.

THE PAİNTİNGS ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY OF MY DREAMS 
I PAINT YOUR STORY

MORE VİDEOS




       ISTANBUL

             MUSİC:
             Mercan Dede



       Live Free İmprovisation
       Alto Saxophone: Herve Perez


Herve Perez:  Sound: https://sndsukinspook.wordpress.com/sound/      





Popular posts from this blog

Journey of Unbelonging - Practice Session 1

Driving Force Behind The Journey

A Sense of Space with Herve Perez 1